Due to Australia’s size, geographic location, diverse climatic conditions and natural environment, a range of different cattle breeds are efficiently raised on predominantly natural pastures.
Australia presently has a cattle population of approximately 30 million head consisting of different breeds that excel in Tropical, Sub-tropical and temperate climates. Therefore a range of different breeds can be supplied from Australia that will best suit and adapt to various environments. There are two main categories of Beef cattle that AUSTREX can offer:
- Tropical Breeds
- Temperate European Breeds
- Temperate British Breeds
AUSTREX can efficiently source, quarantine and conduct all necessary health testing requirements to satisfy the importing country’s regulations and deliver these breeding cattle to you in accordance to your specifications.
Specifications for Cattle Export
- Supply quantity: As higher value breeding cattle can be delivered by either air or sea freight the number supplied can be discussed based on specification and availability;
- Sex: Bulls and Heifers;
- Weight range: Minimum 200kg – Maximum 700kg (subject to gaining Government approval);
- Age: Approximately nine (9) to twenty-eight (28) months;
- Price: A delivered USD per head price can be quoted upon finalisation of numbers and specification.